Friday, August 20, 2010

Hey Homie Bear where you been? Oh you know, here and there. Where here is Edmonton and there is Hinton. Haven't been doing too much really, especially with all the end of the world smoke hanging like a toxic wet blanket over the province. Mostly been reading, I guess. I finally read Maus. Michelle got it from the library after hearing so much about it at Comic Con. One of those books everyone should read, especially comic book fans. Dunno what took me so long. I just got another neglected-by-me all-time classic of the graphic arts from the library today- Akira. Now I just have to read The Iliad and The Odyssey and my training will be complete. Maybe there are some good comic book adaptations of those two . . .
Here is a picture of my wise toddler reading Toddler Wise. Upside down.
toddler wise

No comments: