Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Katie Commission!

I got some great artwork this year. Katie Cook was there, which was huge for me. I made a beeline to her table as soon as I got there on Friday night and asked her to do a comission of Pallas fighting Darth Maul with her pink lightsaber. (Today she decided that now she has a purple lightsaber, so next time I'm at comic con and get someone to draw her fighting Darth Maul to make sure I get that right....) It turned out perfect! Katie can be found here. I also made sure to stop by Drake Tsui's table and get him to another one for me- Valkyrie, currently of Secret Avengers:
 Valkyrie

And I stopped by David Joyce's table, since last year he drew Caiera for me, and then on his blog he made me a sketch of Hulk aka the Green Scar (from Planet Hulk) and this year he did another of the Incredible Hulks, Jenn Walters. The Sensational She-Hulk, of course.
 Green Scar She Hulk

No comments: