Sunday, April 21, 2013

So I'm taking an online course through Ball State University, which on Twitter we are affectionately calling the #superMOOC. It's about Gender Through Comic Books. Lots of fun. One assignment was to draw our own comic based on experience we had that had something to do with gender. This is my (terrrible) comic based on my hitch-hiking adventures back in the day. A few caveats:
I can't draw. Yes, and water is wet.
This is a true experience, though the dialogue is only as best as I can recall after more than fifteen years.
I don't look like that, nor did I have a magic baseball cap. I just had a really smelly one.
I don't offer any answers, really. This is just a thing that happened.
And my scanner doesn't work so these are photos.
Anyways. Here you go:

Cross Canada Comics

Cross Canada Comics pg2

Cross Canada Comics pg3

Cross Canada Comics pg4

No comments: