Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Two blog posts in an hour! New world record. This one was kind of a case of spontaneous poetry since a twitter friend (@Rudy_Trev) was raging against the dying of the light and his homework, or so I assume. He has to write a villanelle. "I'm good at poems!" says I. But then I started thinking. I wonder what it is a villanelle.  Turns out it is a ridiculously complicated poem of 19 lines and this line has to be that line and that line repeats over here and suchlike.
Well, this might not be technically correct but I wrote it in eight minutes so:

O Wolverine
why did you forget
your shirt?
I always liked your
yellow blue costume
O Wolverine
Is it because you can't be hurt
that you don't sweat about
your shirt?
You are pretty mean
and definitely kind of lean
O Wolverine
Was it Sabertooth
who ripped
your shirt?
So good night and carpe diem
Wolvie Logan-san son
Adamantium 'em all
and let god sort 'em out



1 comment:

Zampano said...

Thanks grreat blog