Tuesday, December 17, 2002

So I just got back from the Two Towers preview. Wow!! I won't ruin anything for you guys but it was everything you hoped it would be. I was almost pooing my pants in the first five minutes. Soon enough you will know too. So good!! Cory and I were dressed as Gondorian Rangers- the wizard thing didn't really work out. But Cory looked so cool- he WAS Aragorn. He had a green cloak that went over his brown leather jacket with Aragorn sleeves, and boots and wrist guards and stuff. Oh yeah and he was carrying his SWORD on his belt. An honest, real-life sword. As for me, I was armed to the teeth with my room-mate's wooden practice sword, Cory's longbow and also his shield. And I was wearing Mike's cloak (all rolled up though) and this really cool jacket I bought last year in Tibet which actually fit the motif pretty good. And to complete the effect, my old and trusty hiking boots, covered with gaiters made from the cut-off sleeves of Cory's jacket. It looked good, I have to say. And I never thought I would be doing a fashion report here at Pooing in the Woods, but there you go. And as it turns out, we were the only ones dressed up (Cory contacted the radio station and offered and they were like yeah that'd be great) so we wound up guarding the entrance and leading the crowd to the Playdium after for a free party, with pizza and video games and stuff- everyone was really impressed by the costumes. It was a lot of fun, being all dressed up like that. So, thanks to the radio station guys and again to Cory and Lauren. What a perfect night. And just two more days and I can see it again! Yay!!!!!!!!

No comments: