Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Homie Bear's Top Ten Movies of 2003

1. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (duh)
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
3. Kill Bill, Volume I
4. X2: X-Men United
5. Matrix Reloaded
6. Once Upon a Time in Mexico
7. Finding Nemo
8. The Last Samurai
9. Matrix Revolutions
10. Bruce Almighty

And here are the worst movies of 2003:

1. Haunted Mansion (duh)
2. The Cat in the Hat (which I never saw, but since I finally saw The Grinch, I can safely assume this should be here)
3. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (could have been sooo much better)
4. Hulk (the parts featuring the Hulk were great, but the parts featuring Bruce Banner (or whatever they renamed him) were just painful)
5. Hmm, I am not sure if I saw any other really bad movies this year. Anger Management is on the line- it had some good moments, so it doesn't quite make the worst, but almost.

No comments: