Saturday, October 09, 2004

Pulau Perhentian
Hi! Did you miss me? Allow me to reintroduce myself- my name is Homie Bear and I am a certified PADI Open Water Scuba Diver! (Technically, we are back on the mainland now, and actually in Kuala Besut.)
We went away to the tropical island paradise of Pulau Perhentian to relax and lay on the beach and generally do nothing, and it was reallyreallygreat. But on what was to be our last day we went snorkelling and had such a great time that we decided to stay and take the scuba course. Why not, eh? That's what travel is all about. I LOVE diving, it is so much fun.
We were at Flora Bay Resort, and the attached Dive School is where we took the course. I highly recommend both.
Anyways, the last nine days were pretty fine,and now we are heading to New Zealand. See you there!

No comments: