Saturday, December 09, 2006

Do I have to change to the new Blogger? It sort of implies that I do. I don't want to.
Anyway.
The real reason I signed in to Blogger tonight was to ask you guys to keep an eye out for my toque. Toques, actually. I lost my Yankees toque tonight, the one I got in New York and was wearing because the All Blacks toque I got in New Zealand got lost last year. Prior to that the toque I got in a case of beer and wore to China and Tibet got lost at a football game (probably stolen by a Roughrider). Not to mention the great toque I bought for when I went up to Churchill to see polar bears back on my cross-Canada hitch-hiking trip almost a decade ago- I lost that one after I got home a polar bear stole it from me and gave it to her mammoth friend.
So if you find one of my toques, please send it to me. I miss them. For some reason they remind me of traveling. I also like how they keep my head warm.

No comments: