Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Some Random Roman Stuff
I finished watching Season 1 of HBO's Rome tonight(hey gabrielle, what does HBO stand for?)- and though I kind of knew how it would end, historically anyways, it was still a helluva ride. I feel like Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pullo are old friends, and I loved watching their Forrest Gump-like journey through the rise and fall of Gaius Julius Caesar. Especially the second-last episode, if you've seen it you know what I mean. Ooh- and their encounter with Cleopatra! Classic, if not exactly true to the classics.
And I have to send another shout out to Avatar the Last Airbender. For a kids' show it's surprisingly well written and engaging. I just watched the episode with the hippie nomads. Hilarious.
Check out my new desktop background. Kind of Avatary in a way, crossed with Crouching Tiger. But not Forrest Gump.
That's all for me, I'm heading to work tomorrow. Did you know I put more videos on my YouTube from work? It's true. Like this one:


One more thing- the new Marilyn Manson video can be found here- but it's not safe for work.

No comments: