Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I snmashed up my car on the way to work the other day. Hit the ditch after some loose gravel sent me fishtailing. It wasn't really damaged too badly- a couple of big dents and the tire ran off the rim, but nothing that cost money to fix. Some work buddies c came along and pulled me out. Now I just gotta listen to their smartass remarks for the next 25 years.
As if that wasn't bad enough, later in the night I snmashed a guy's truck with my bucket. Wasn't really my fault, my camera was showing a mirror image so it looked like there was no one there, but still, I felt pretty bad. He wasn't hurt badly enough to go to the hospital but he did go to the first aid room for a few hours. I know I've posted this video before, but it sort of shows how I can see to my right really well, but not so well to my left which is why we have cameras.



PS- Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day!

No comments: