Friday, February 20, 2009

P2201115

Cuz rly u need to have a bath sometimes.

Thinking about the eye thing- in the comments a few posts back we were discussing whether the human eye ever grows. "They" say it doesn't, but looking at a baby's eyes it's hard to believe. And it doesn't make sense because the eye develops in utero right? It must grow at some point in there so why not ex utero? Must be a myth. A giant squid has the biggest eye ever but a baby giant squid is about the size of a jellybean.

Anyways. I like to play this game when I read the newspaper- whenever I see a crazy headline I always add "due to the bad economy" and then read the article. Today it was "Shark Attacks Down in 2008". Sure enough, this was blamed on the economy. I guess blamed would be the wrong word, but you knowutimean. Apparently, the recession means less tourism which means fewer tourists in the oceans for sharks to bite.