Friday, September 11, 2009

So even though I had to work today it wasn't a bad birthday. First dayshifts are always busy and I was doing all sorts of stuff but nothing really hard. Took a staff pickup down to the other end to retire it and get a new one. Ran shovel 10 for an hour. Then Robin called me down because we had to take two wrecked haultrucks down to the other end to get fixed. "Since it's your birthday you can choose which truck you want to bring down- do you want 18 or 37?"
"18."
"But you haven't heard what's wrong with 37 yet. Turns out you have to drive it super slow so that you won't hit any bumps and knock the back tires off."
"Oh! Is it too late to change my mind? Because I still choose 18."
Anyways after that we had time to find a few adventures, the details of which it would be wiser for me not to write down on the internet. Although with all the cameras we have all over the site . . . well, we can always say "You never told us we couldn't _____ ____ ______."

Anyways, my little daughter is in Calgary for the weekend so I will just have to make do with this:

P9092491