Monday, September 27, 2010

One time, I'm thinking well over ten years ago, I saw a documentary on sasquatches. You know, one of those ones that TLC or the Discovery Channel makes every so often with "stunning new footage" and "shocking new evidence"of Bigfoot's existence. Anyways, I forget what this particular one was called, but it played an audio clip of a sasquatch howl. Supposedly, anyways. It was pretty chilling. So anyways if you saw that one too and remember what it was called, please let me know. I would love to listen to that again. Even if it's just a howler monkey.
Also, if you remember what the name of that book about Norse mythology I read in grade 8 with all those amazing paintings, please tell me what it is. I can't find it anywhere, even in the Age of Google.
And another thing. There was a movie that came out in the 80s, it was 3-D and probably a cheap Raiders of the Lost Ark knockoff. Do you know what it was called? Cause I can't remember.
Plus, did you ever read a short story about some aliens who come to Earth looking for Walt Disney? It had some interesting commentary on why all the great protagonists are orphans. And something about how all the Disney cartoons had father figures. Anyways if you wrote that one drop me a line cause I'd like to read it again but I can't remember what it was called.
Finally, if you can help me with one more. A movie came out, probably 30 years ago or so, it started off on this snow planet and had all these walking tanks and a little green man and stuff. It was crazy, really mind-blowing. Can't think what it was called now.

No comments: