Thursday, February 03, 2011

You should see me. I pretty much kick ten tons of ass. I'm not just saying that because this is the internet and you can say anything. It's true. And now I will only get even more awesome because our new rec center opened with its swimming pools and weight rooms and skating rinks and Dairy Queens. God I love Dairy Queen. Not sure about the wisdom of putting one inside a facility dedicated to physical fitness though. Oh well. Maybe I'll only kick nine tons of ass and have one ton of blizzard on my fat ass.
Also, me and my dad kicked some ass on my motorbike today. Well you should see how much work he did in his garage to set up a shop. We even built a bike stand in about ten seconds today. Then we chopped my frame up a bit. Wrecking shit is so easy! Putting it back together . . .
Know who else kicks ass? The vampirenomad. She doesn't really kick ass at blogging lately. But in the category of moving back to Canada after six years in New Zealand, she wins. Sweet!
Also my eldest daughter kicks ass so much. Srsly. She's awesome. Didja see this picture? Awesome.

No comments: