Friday, March 12, 2021

 Quick update for the anthology I will have a story in, the Kickstarter is humming along nicely with still a couple of weeks to go. I think this print run is limited to 250 copies, and as far as I know, no plans for a second printing. Maybe I will reprint the story in a far future edition of The Ursus Verses but it's such a specific story (the mashup of two fairy tales and a genre) that I'm not sure it will really work in a different context. In other words if you want to read it your best bet is to back the Kickstarter! Also you can order some of their back-catalogue, which has some really cool books. See the Air and Nothingness Press website for more on that.

And not for nothing, for there to be future volumes of The Ursus Verses, I need to make my money back on Volume 1 ;) Scroll down for how to purchase your own copy. I don't think I linked to a nice review Lyda Schoch gave me for the digital edition- I got a professionally designed logo for the print edition, which is the biggest difference.

No comments: