Thursday, October 20, 2022



 Can you stand all these Lego posts? Can't help it, it's what I'm really into these days. Really pleased with this stand I built for my Imperial Shuttle (75094) which I have had for years now but has had to sit, somewhat uninspiringly, in park mode. With the wings up. It looks so much cooler wings-down! 

The stand is a pretty accurate build of barneius' stand on Rebrickable, I just recoloured it to match the Tydirium colours. And also since all of our black pieces have been scooped up for a build Pallas is doing this weekend! So it's a bit patchworky here and there but overall it works fine. Who knew white SNOT pieces were so hard to find!

Michelle has occasionally made comments about how our home decor is a little more Lego-y than she strictly remembers agreeing to . . . so the shuttle might fly back down to its hangar but for now, it enjoys pride of place on our mantle!




No comments: