Tuesday, October 18, 2022


 

I sometimes think space and time are unified in the same way matter and energy are, and that there is a finite supply of both. So as the universe expands- space gets bigger- time gets smaller. Or less of it. There's probably a formula for that but in a less cosmic sense, all I know is I have very finite space to display my Lego collection, and not nearly enough time to build more Lego.

Thus I have developed a somewhat unexpected passion for stands. The Convor is a bit of a space hog for the size of the model. Lots of surface area. It was made to soar, dammit! So I went back to Rebrickable and found this stand, by Fantasts. I was able to build a decently similar thing with parts I had on hand. The nice thing is you don't need to be exact, just need some good greebling. A combination stand and little minifigure diorama! Love it!














No comments: