Friday, October 25, 2002

A great pooker night last night. Classic. We debuted three brand new games- Lithuanian Limbo, Black Market and Mafia. What great games,
even if I got a little burnt at Mafia for not totally being on the ball. I was still up at the end of the night, though, so all is well.

Anyways, when I proudly announced to the table that I made a Poo Blog, Steve immediately asked, "In the backyard?"
And then Cal said he had a poo blog of his own a couple weeks ago, when he couldn't go for a couple of days.
So after I explained what a blog is, they all expressed amazement and awe. And then Cal asked how many hits I get, to which I responded I don't know.
Then he said they shouldn't be called hits for a poo blog, they should be called wipes!
For this Legendary and Daring Insight I hereby award Cal the title of Super Pooper, First Class!

No comments: