Wednesday, January 08, 2003

In honor of the Tao of Pooh and just Poo in general, I finally watched The Tigger Movie today. I got this DVD free from Disney quite a while ago and never bothered to watch it till now- it was really good. I laughed. In fact, I declare it my new favorite movie until Thursday. I have to say, for being such a Big and Soulless Corpooration, that Disney has treated me well over the years. They sent me a new disc for the Empooror's New Groove when mine wouldn't work in my PooS2, and now that Mike has one I have discovered that the fault is with my PlayStation and not with Disney.
Speaking of DVD's I own and have never watched, I also have the Last Empooror. I just started reading A Brief History of the Boxer Rebellion today so when I finsh that, I will watch the movie, which has nothing to do with the Boxers, but the last empooror's (who happens to be named Pu Yi) mom was the Empress Dowager and she had a lot to do with the Boxers.
So there you go- Peerless Movie Reviews, Linguistics Lessons and Chinese History all in the last few days of Pooing in the Woods- truly the most important blog in blogdom.

No comments: