Thursday, November 06, 2003

Hello? Can you hear me? Hopefully this works. I think gabrielle and I have figured out the cause of all the mayhem. You might have read the account of my deductive reasoning over at the Crypt where I was stuck for the last few days, where I poosited that it was Poe who was responsible for the switch. Gabrielle tended to agree with me, and said this:
"I tend to believe Poe was typing and nefariously reversed the polarity of the gravitational field while attempting to make an interplexing beacon that would alter the timeline of the current universe to one where cats rule the world and humans exist only to carry the cats around on cushions."
And then I found Poe doing this.
So. Caught in the act. Unfortunately she is not in the least bit scared of me so when I commanded her to re-reverse the poe-larity she just off-handedly swiped at me with her claws.
So then I tattled on her to her mom and she made her put it back the way it was.

No comments: