Saturday, November 29, 2003

So yeah, The Haunted Mansion was bad. Oh well. Pirates DVD will be here on Tuesday to salve the pain away. And look- it even features commentary by Johnny!
In other Johnny Depp news, we watched Edward Scissorhands tonight. Can you believe I have never seen it before? I can't really account for this oversight- I always intended to see it, since Tim Burton was one of the first directors I was aware of when I was younger, aside from Lucas and Spielberg, and like most in my age group, Batman was one of my favorite movies. I even liked Batman Returns. But 13 years of oversight has been rectified tonight. Good movie. Hard to believe that's Johnny. Gabrielle does it more justice than I can, so go read her words. And bite her! Biting in the crypt is the same as leaving a dropping here, which of course you are always welcome, nay, encouraged, to do.

No comments: