Monday, April 04, 2005

Back from another bunch of nights in the pit! I got to try my hand at operating this old beast for a bit, while looking wistfully up at my Dad, a couple of hundred feet above me in his brand new shovel , which is up and digging now. He seemed pretty happy with it.
Like Michelle mentioned last week, the new one has all sorts of little perks, including a 6 CD changer. So he asked me what kind of music he should get that would be good for nightshift. So I suggested American Idiot by Green Day (because it kicks ten tons of ass), maybe the new Audioslave if it's out yet (I still prefer Rage Against the Machine and Soundgarden personally, but I know Dad digs their vibe), and even Slipknot's Vol. 3 The Subliminal Verses. And since we just came off nightshift my brain just kind of froze up, so now I invite you all to help my Dad find some good night tunes (the kind that keeps you awake) by leaving your suggestions in the droppings.

No comments: