Friday, November 04, 2005

One last contest entry. I know I have been delaying announcing a winner, but I wanted to make sure I could get this up before I did. This was done at my request for those talks I did at the Gathering last month. I thought it was super cool and also fit in well with the whole idea of the contest- whimsical, fun, maybe slightly halloweeny. So this is a picture by my friend Carmen.

Monster in the Closet

Cool, hey? So. The contest entries are, Calving Season by Phil of Introspection's Lair.
"why I gave her my subway seat" by Lydia; The Prophet Sighed, by Seraphim; Berg Finds a Hobby, by Mindy's husband; This Tale, by gabrielle, and of course the picture above. So let me know who you think should win in the droppings, and when I get home from the coalmine, I will let you know who I think should win.

No comments: