Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The other night at work I had to drive a guy into town since he was sick, so I took advantage of the opportunity to listen to some radio that doesn't suck, which, in Hinton, means the CBC. There was a cool program on called the National Playlist. The premise is basically, what if your iPod only had ten songs and you could only change them once a week? What ten songs out of the gazillions out there would you choose? So of course that generates all kinds of debate. Anyways, I liked that idea and thought I would try a Pooing in the Woods Playlist. The poo-playlist, if you will. I suggest Gus, the Polar Bear from Central Park, by the Tragically Hip- I already gave it the Grizzly Award a few days ago, right? And also Tremendum, by Seven Devil Fix, because it is so heavy and reminds me of a three headed dog when I hear it (you can hear or download it legally by clicking on the link) Now you guys suggest some songs, any song at all, and we will debate and discuss and have ourselves a poo-playlist before long. (Make your suggestions in the droppings.) I will trust to your own ingenuity in finding a way to hear the songs.

No comments: