Sunday, September 10, 2006

What a great weekend- my friend Travis, who I've known for at least 29 years, got all married up! I was honored to be a groomsman, returning the favour he did me last year when it was my turn. He married the lovely Leila, who, among other things, is my chiropractor.
As if that wasn't excitement enough, I am holding in my hands the brand new, minted-ten-minutes-ago Seven Devil Fix CD. Michelle is sleeping, which is the only thing preventing me from playing it seven times louder than I am now. Some of you know that 7DF is Blu's and Gotthammer Mike's (who officiated at my wedding, speaking of) kickass band. You can listen to some of the tracks on their Myspace page.
Well, I'm off to the coalmine for some nightshifts. Happy birthday to me. Last year I was working nights on this day too, and actually I didn't even remember it was my birthday until like 3:30 in the morning, but it was cool because there were some pretty great Northern Lights.

No comments: