Friday, March 02, 2007

It's still a few months till POTC3 (and shouldn't there be trailers for it by now?) but I decided to go back to the Pirate Bear to celebrate Planet Karen's one year anniversary! It's quite an accomplishment, so congrats to Karen and here's to many more years of four-panel brilliance!
And I just want to see if it's possible to scoop the vampirenomad on anything Gina-related- Gina Gershon wrote a children's book called Camp Creepy Time. Did you know that, gabby?
And here's something that almost escaped my radar- KoRn has an unplugged album coming out on Tuesday! With Amy Lee singing backup! Last week on Sonic I heard this weird, something-about-it-was-totally-familiar-but-I-couldn't-place-it vibe. It was Freak On A Leash. Waaay different, yet still faithful to the original. You can hear it on their site.

No comments: