Friday, July 20, 2007

Summer Camp!
Technically I'm at work this week, but since the mine is in a two-week shutdown we are just running a skeleton crew so it is a lot like summer camp, only at MY summer camp you get to go and play with machines that are not quite Transformers. Yet. Get me one of those cube things or whatever it is they did to zap that cellphone to turn it into a transformer and we'll be good to go. Seriously, I'm pretty sure one good whomp with this bucket would give Megatron a headache, to say the least:
DSCF2840
Anyways, because I'm out here it means I won't get to read my copy of Harry Potter which will be arriving on my doorstep tomorrow morning courtesy of Amazon. So no spoilers okay! Or I'll whomp YOU with my bucket. Although I'm pretty sure I know what will happen- it will be revealed that Voldemort is a Decepticon.

No comments: