Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Have you been watching the FIFA Under-20 World Cup? Yeah me neither, though I do know Canada was knocked out of it without even scoring a single goal in the whole tournament. The soccer tournament I wished I had seen is the Under-20 millimeter Nano Cup. Played by nano-robots. Nice.
Someday soon there will be little nano-blacksmith robots hammering tiny metal swords and guns to do battle with other nanobots. But in the meantime it is up to people like Cory and me to keep the art of blacksmithing alive. Check out what we made with his forge the other day- he made the Legolas leaf, and I was proud just to do a simple hook:
DSCF3129
Speaking of metal, did you hear that James Hetfield was mistaken for a Taliban terrorist at a British airport? They thought his beard was suspicious. Seriously. Sidenote: as much as I admire the New Zealand Herald, I have to question their spellcheckers. Taleban?

No comments: