Saturday, July 26, 2008

I wasn't even gone for that long- 12 days- but everything seemed so different when I got home. First there was all the grass in the front lawn that never used to be there. Very nice- and my wife and mother-in-law did all the grunt work. Did I mention my wife is pregnant? Pretty much Superwoman. Then there was the matter of the toothbrushes. Teethbrush? Someone must have rotated the toothbrush holder while I was away because I grabbed the one in the space where mine normally is and turns out it was not mine. When vengeful Superwife confronted me I could only laugh while she smited me. Not the first time and probably not the last, right?
Anyways, a friend of ours is on the E-ville Roller Derby team (I only just now got that E-ville is evil!) and today we went and saw a scrimmage- very cool! You should check them out.
And tomorrow- the froggies! Yes, again.