Wednesday, July 30, 2008

red panda crop

This red panda doesn't look very happy but she is only wrestling with her sibling, like cats sometimes do. See?
Have you been over to Starwars.com lately? They have a whole scene up from the Clone Wars movie that you can watch. Nearly as cool as this Clonie Bear Mistytang did for me!
Last night, driving home from The Dark Knight, Michelle told me she had never seen Batman (Tim Burton, 1989 ). So we rectified that tonight. After 19 years I guess it's okay to say that movie is a little dated. I still remember the overjoyedness that followed seeing that movie for the first time with Jon. I wonder what 14-year-old Homie Bear would have thought of The Dark Knight. As much as I loved it as a 33-year-old adult, I'm glad I got to grow up in a simpler time when Burton's vision was seen as revolutionary and cutting edge. Maybe my dad thought the same thing about Adam West.