Sunday, June 28, 2009

So far all is going according to plan. About the only thing I did today is destroy a nest of spiders. Actually it was a huge clump of eggs that I told MIchelle was likely just some seeds or something, but I thought I would still give them a spray with the garden hose in case. And then they turned into a raging seething mass of spiderlings so I had to get all Ripley on their asses. Hopefully that's the last we see of them and there won't be a huge vengeful alien queen waiting for me tomorrow.
Have you heard there is talk of an Alien prequel? Ridley Scott is said to be involved, and it might focus on the derelict ship from Alien. JimSmash has more info.
Anyways.
Don't want to leave you with nightmarish images of spiders and aliens so here are some pics of my daughter who got her first taste of pear today and couldn't get enough. Chompchompchomp!

P6282042 P6282044 P6282047