Monday, February 08, 2010

So Michelle went back to work last week, and today was the first day she had to work while I was home. Though I've looked after Pallas on my own before, I think this was the longest. Went pretty good, though I was kind of surprised how much longer everything takes. Lunch took an hour- and it was just Kraft dinner and tomatoes! Still not sure what happened there, lunch usually takes me way less time than that, infinitely less in fact since I usually don't bother with lunch when I'm alone but little 1-yos need their food. And really, big 35-yos need their food too and can get a little bearish when they foolishly believe they can skip a meal. So everyone wins.
Ah well the rest of the day went really great and we had a good time. And I bet it felt good for Michelle to hear "Mumum! Mumum!" when she got home. I know I love it when she says "Hidad! Hidadad!" when I come home from work.

DSC3000

No comments: