Saturday, May 15, 2010

Once again a week of radio silence has befallen the Woods. Well, what can you do. I still have not much to say. We watched The Men Who Stare At Goats last night and I enjoyed it. Very funny if you like that type of humor. I read Living Oprah, a book about a woman who took one year of her life to do everything Oprah says no matter what. It was interesting, though maybe I was expecting something more A.J. Jacobsish. Also, what does it say about me that I knew of nearly all the O-people she talks about, like Dr. Oz, Nate Berkus et al. And of course Oprah. After five years of marriage I have become quite fluent in Oprahese. Fair is fair, since Michelle has been to a Slipknot concert and has learned the names of all the Oilers. And she's from Calgary!
Anyways, here's what I've been up to:
DSC3853 Pop Goes the World!

No comments: