Thursday, October 14, 2010

So much for the perfect season right? I was so sure they were going to pull it off this year, 82-0. They say it can't be done. And they're right!
Okay enough with the terrible comedy. Leave that to the professionals. Michelle and I went to a taping of CBC's Irrelevant Show tonight. It was good! You can hear it on the radio in December and see it on TV at a later date. Reminded me of back in the day when me and Jonny used to go to Rapid Fire Improv. More than just a little since Neil Grahn was a big part of both. Speaking of my old friend Jon, if you're in New York you should go see the show he's in called Balm of Gilead, written by Lanford Wilson. He didn't say he was the star or anything but I see he's in the center of the maelstrom.
Oh yeah and speaking of the CBC did you hear Steve Martin on Q? Who knew he could play banjo so good? And write songs? He won a Grammy even. Check out this YouTubeo.
Oilers, Dead Trolls, Broadishway and Banjos. You know what this post needs more of? Motorbikes. Here are three of my Dad's bikes, Yamaha XS 650's. They're so cool I think I will get one too! Why don't you?
Here is a café racer style, modified for speed and handling:
_DSC4693

Here is an unfinished bobber, the kind I want to try and build, which are like choppers but more different (usually more stripped down and with a "bobbed" rear fender, among other things):

DSC4684

And here is a stock machine, modified into the less popular "wreck" style:

The before pic

Anyways all of these bikes were bought as is, to be worked on or not as needed or possible.

No comments: