Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So on Wednesdays I take Pallas to the library for this Fun for Ones program, it's singing and picture books and stuff. Pretty cute because all the little children just pretty much do their own thing. Since she's 20 months Pallas is one of the oldest, I think maybe even the oldest. Three weeks ago the librarian brought out the bubbles, and Pallas was the only one who insisted on blowing her own bubbles. Anyways the next week all she wanted to do was "bubbub" and she'd walk up to the librarian in the middle of a song or a book and say "Bubbub!" so the librarian felt bad that she didn't bring them. So this week there were bubbles.
What else. I accidentally bought grapefruits instead of oranges today. They're in the exact same mesh bag! How was I to know? Michelle: Well, was there a sign? Me: Signs? Who reads signs? Anyways at first this was traumatic for Pallas but she adjusted quickly. Which is good because I can't stand pamplemousses. I also accidentally bought a motorcycle magazine which I thought covered all the motorbikes but is only about Harley Davidsons. Pretty interesting anyways. My dad biased me against Harleys from a young age but really are they so bad? Not as bad as grapefruits that's fer sure.
What else. Sure glad those Chilean miners all got out. Sure glad I don't work in an underground mine. Speaking of which, I put in a bid to go back on trucks at work, so hopefully I'll get it and my pumpman days will be behind me. Winter is coming. Winter and pumps means ice and frostbite. No thanks.
What else. Did you see the sweet Lego Spaceman shirt a Flickr friend made me?

No comments: