Monday, June 20, 2011

Uploading the photos now... might be a while. It was a good weekend. I'm glad I went all three days- Friday was great because it wasn't busy at all, so you could go and actually talk to artists and merchants at their tables. Saturday was way busier, but still not San Diego crazy, so that's not so bad. Michelle enjoyed the panels but walking the floor really isn't her thing, so we didn't stay too long. Especailly since the Alberta Browncoats were all out of Jayne toques- they were knitting more on the fly! I got her one the next day- in fact, the very last one, she tweeted so as she sold it to me. Sunday there was a roller derby game put on by the Calgary Roller Derby Association, super heroes vs zombies. Everyone won! Sunday, of course, is the day all the dealers try to get rid of their inventory so they don't have to carry it back with them, so I got some good deals on comics and graphic novels. A Longshot hardcover! And many others. Had to make a couple of trips to my car, as I was having trouble managing everything and taking photos too. Here's some:

Tank Girl! not ogres!

Summer! Mr and Mrs Tigh!!

Predator Earth bender!

Thaal Sinestro Galactus and Zombie Elektra

No comments: