Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So February's totals are 43.99 miles, or 70.8 kms. A little less than January but that's alright, today I made up for it a bit by running 8.16 miles. 2000 pushups, though, that's not too bad (for the whole month, not today).
So far my new Mazda has 0 miles on it, since it hasn't arrived yet.
The old Saturn had 233,333 kms on it earlier this week. Which, coincidentally, is exactly the diameter of Saturn the planet. Actually Saturn's diameter is 120,536 km so really I should just drive the Ion another 7000 kms to make two Saturn diameters. Then I can sell it more easily on kijiji- For Sale: 2004 Saturn Ion, black, comes with winter tires. No body damage unless you count the missing passenger mirror. Only two Saturn diameters on the odometer! $29,878 OBO.
Since a car with two Saturnian diameters isn't actually worth much on trade I am just going to keep it for driving back and forth from Hinton to the mine, which is about 70kms one way, ie the distance I ran in February.
Happy leap day!

No comments: