Saturday, March 24, 2012

NIght shift kind of kicked my ass this week. Went in early for an overtime, drove 32 rocktruck. Then the next night I was on shovel 10. The night after that, 21 loader (now with new engine). And then, pumps. Although that didn't last too long (someone stole my $200 Dunlop mudboots, and I'm kind of glad) before I was back on the loader. Finally, last night I started off life on 33 truck but quickly found myself on 14 watertruck since the dust was so bad in the pit ... I can't even think of a good metaphor. A sandstorm on Mars might be worse. Anyways, at no point did I touch my regular 43 Kress truck, though I did park 45 out of the way at some point.
I did listen to this fantastic Q podcast though, and I kept rewinding this song over and over again because it made me happy:

No comments: