Tuesday, October 02, 2012

his name is gomer it's a ghost

 First ones on the block! Got some new Halloween deocrations this yeaar so as not to be too repetitive. I love the black pumpkin inflatable thing we have but this year I went with something a little different. And that life-size skeleton was too cool to pass up. Although the first one I bought turned out to be missing a foot and an arm. Luckily I discovered this when I was buckling it into my passenger seat (he has to go somewhere right?) so I took it back into the Walmart and exchanged it for a whole one. Not gonna lie- had I got it all the way home I woulda just accepted that some skeletons are incomplete and obviously this one met a violent end. Carrying it through the walmart I made all the easy jokes to passersby like, "This isn't for halloween this is my wife, thats how long we've been in here" and so forth. I am a laff riot.

Bonus pic of the girls because they're sooooo cute!

_DSC8401 _DSC8403

No comments: