Sunday, January 17, 2021


 They came! In fact, they came quite a bit earlier than I was anticipating- I was expecting them maybe by the end of this coming week. So that's super cool! I actually discovered the boxes on my veranda when I took Ahsoka out for a walk last night. Maybe they've been there for weeks! Just kidding.

So yeah, I still have to figure out the best way to sell them online, whether with an Etsy shop or Shopify or what have you. So far I've sold a bunch to friends and family and stuff just using interac etransfer and PayPal. That's alright for the first little bit but eventually- and sooner rather than later- I will need something more official. Any recommendations? 

Anyways, I'm pretty proud, happy and excited to finally have a physical copy of The Ursus Verses!

No comments: