Wednesday, January 20, 2021

 I knew I would make mistakes along the way, and that's fine with me- so long as my mistakes cost me and not you! Turns out shipping is a wee bit more expensive than I figured, lol. I used to send tons of letters in the 90s and stamps were 43 cents! So I thought sending a little thin 6X9 book would be maybe two bucks at most. Well, if I have to have a character flaw, naiveté is not the worst one. Anyways, I have made a new PayPal buy it now button that hopefully reflects a bit better. Sadly, I think for most non-Canadians the shipping cost is nearly prohibitive. But nevertheless, I am happy to ship anywhere with these updated shipping costs. I will make a little image here and will probably paste this to the end of all my posts for the time being. Oh! And I added the book up to GoodReads, check it out and give it a rating if you like. 










The Ursus Verses

And for the Kindle edition, which still has the old cover but where shipping isn't a factor, and it's even cheaper:

No comments: