Wednesday, February 18, 2004

My Playstation 2 and I are good friends, but primarily because it plays DVDs. I'm not really much of a gamer. It's not that I don't like it, but for whatever reason I hardly ever play them. I have very fond memories of last year, before Two Towers came out, Cory and Lauren and I playing the Two Towers game. So tonight I brought home the Return of the King version, and gabrielle and I tried our hands at guiding Legolas and Sam and Gandalf through Middle-earth. It's so much fun. Turns out gabrielle is much better at killing orcs than I am, though I am better at, umm, eating cookies. Actually there isn't really much else to the game. Well, you have to keep Frodo from being scooped up by the Nazgul. But neither of us were very good at that, until we figured out the trick. You have to harness a black hole to convert space into time and go back and prevent Isildur from taking the Ring in the first place. So simple really- why didn't Gandalf ever think of it?

No comments: