Thursday, February 17, 2005

I'm still mad about that parking ticket I got a few months ago. The one where I was parked at a meter with lots of time left, but didn't know that that particular spot became a towaway zone at 3:00. What kind of stupid parking spot is that? I wasn't going to pay it, since I had to pay the hefty impound fees, but they don't allow you to renew your registration without paying, so what can you do? Simmer in impotent rage, but that's about it. I can exact some small measure of revenge by refusing to pay the New Zealand photo radar ticket I got! Who knew ole Wedge was even capable of exceeding the posted speed limit?
If you share in my frustrations you can watch a hilarious mockumentary about parking enforcement called The Delicate Art of Parking. Very reminiscent of Best in Show and A Mighty Wind. Made in Canada, too!
And I hope you all see Some Kind of Monster. Sometimes it's like A Mighty Wind, too. And Lars is usually the force behind the wind. Anyways, I love those guys and the movie was a good glimpse into their dynamics. Even Michelle liked it, so you probably will too.

No comments: