Wednesday, June 01, 2005

In my referral logs a few weeks ago I saw a thing from Gizoogle, in which my poost on sasquatches was rendered in Snoop-talk. Check it out yo.
So I decided to gizoogle some of my friends to see what I might find. Selkie, you are apparently a wannabe gangsta selkie. And I gleaned this bit of wisdom from entering in vampirenomad: "Earthquakes puttin tha smack down. Wizzle is they good for? I've heard a lot `bout earthquakes in mah lifetime being that I griznew up in Crazy Ass Nigga ... "
Let's see, the guy who is marrying Michelle and I knows tha flow: "As time has passed, Gotthamma has become an extension of mah Tizzle persona . Keep the party crackin while I'm steady rappin'. ... Thankfully, I am not only Gotthamma, Yippie yo, you can't see my flow. I am also Mike Perschon, ..." Why didn't you bust a rhyme earlier when we were having coffee, Mikey G?
So much fun.

No comments: