Sunday, June 19, 2005

Panther mauling, bear tattoos and stag parties

Did you ever hear the one about the panther, the bear and the stag? No? Well, it's not a very good joke. But it made for a pretty good day yesterday. Michelle and I had a great breakfast and Panther Mauling Contests with Crogdor and Troi, and then we headed over to Urge2 to get our bear tattoos (kind of our wedding presents to each other), beautifully designed by blu and permanently etched into my flesh by Jo at Urge2. From there I had just enough time to drop Michelle off and head over to Travis's for my stag party- a Texas Hold'em tourney! Yay! What a great day! So much fun. And fun is fun. Travis, one of my groomsmen, went and bought a poker table and some fancy chips and some beer and food. Thanks for your money, guys- I nearly tripled it. What a great day.
And less than two more weeks till Michelle and I get married!

No comments: