Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Hallowe'en!! Remember a couple of years ago when I changed my whole blog to orange and black? That kind of hurt the eyes a bit. So today I am just using orange words. Only hurts half as much!
Here is Homie Bear's Hallowe'en Roundup- I already gave you a Hallowe'en poem a few days ago, so now we will go round the web for some more spooky goodness.
Homestar Runner usually has great Halloween cartoons, and it sounds like they are working as fast as they can to get something done today. In the meantime, check out this classic.
Whiskey River has a fun ghost story called "Four Chaps in the Library".
Deviant Art is full of Hallowe'en treats for your eyes. Ooh! Eee!
Aaw! Guh!
1313 Magazine is horror-themed all year round, which makes me happy.
Today's Pearls Before Swines has some insightful critique into cultural isolationism vis a vis trick or treating.
Mothercorp has this game for kids.
And, uh, that's about all I can find for now. I guess you could look up "scary" on Google for more.

No comments: