Thursday, August 24, 2006

Returning home from a tryst with the most beautiful woman in the world (Michelle is in Three Hills for the week for a teacher's conference), I picked up a hitch-hiker. Many of you who only know me through the blog may not realize, but back in the day I hitch-hiked clear across Canada and back. Many, many total strangers helped me out in a huge way so I make sure to repay the debt when I can to this day. So this particular hitch-hiker is a Quebecois named Max, and tomorrow he's flying up to Fort Smith, Northwest Territories. Tonight he's staying at my house, where we're watching anime, eating salmon, drinking organic wine, listening to some kickass tunes, and learning how to blog. Say hi to Max the Quebecois hitch-hiker!
In fact, he's an animator too, so check out this fantastic movie he made about a faery.
I wish they had blogging back when I was hitch-hiking across Canada. Back in those days, web-based email was a novelty, and beyond my expertise.

No comments: