Tuesday, January 23, 2007

PSPs have been sprouting like weeds amongst the guys on my crew. On the bus they'd pull them out and those of us who were PSPless would watch in envy as they played against each other via Bluetooth. Even my Dad decided he wanted one. I thought they were cool but not really worth the expense. But they went on sale for crazy cheap so I bought one. Dad did too. Yay! I think of it as an mp3 player that can do other stuff too. Finally I can listen to music at work that doesn't suck. My XM Radio subscription expired and it was kind of a failed experiment even if we had some good times.
So, anyone know any good podcasts? You know the kind of stuff I like. Stuff to think about on nightshift.
Remember that Roald Dahl set Michelle got me for Christmas? Right now I'm reading Going Solo, which is part 2 of his autobiography (part 1 wasn't in the set, which is like putting Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator but not the Chocolate Factory in it). It's hilarious and fascinating. He seems to take the same approach to life as he did to writing children's books- just soak it all in and revel in the wonder of it all. That guy lived quite a life. Even without a PSP.

No comments: