Monday, October 29, 2007

You know what they're having over at the Space Science Center (or Odyssium or Telus World of Science or whatever it's called these days)? How about a whole slew of Star Wars Lego? And I foolishly forgot my camera. Again! When will I learn? Lifesize Chewie, R2, Vader and Jango Fett all made of Lego. But even better, scenes from the movies recreated in Lego. The Battle of Yavin. The Battle of Hoth. The Battle of Endor. The Battle of Genosha. All sorts of battles and all sorts of little Lego guys. It's great and you should go check it out. Oh yeah and then there's a bunch of scientific things there too you can look at while you're there.
I have Star Wars Lego for my PSP. It's a lot of fun but to be honest I hardly ever play it. Just not much of a gamer. But if they made a Star Wars Kenner video game I would be so into that- all the old school original action figures. That would be really cool.
One thing that sucked is that the gift shop at the Telusseum didn't have any trilobite fossils!

PA290280

No comments: