Thursday, November 15, 2007

I finally found some trilobite fossils today, at West Edmonton Mall. Pretty nice specimens, and going for a pretty penny too. So I didn't buy one. But at least there's some news from the dinosaur world today. Is it still news when the specimens in question are 110 million years old? National Geographic has a cool (somewhat) interactive flash site up about unusual dinos. My favorite is the Epidendrosaurus.
Wanna win a children's book about squids? Well, you won't be able to, since I'm going to. But you can always try, right?
You know what's a terrible movie? Rise of the Silver Surfer. Lucky it was a freebie from the library. Seriously, it was extremely unfantastic. Oh well.
Also, I discovered that my wife doesn't like it when I use her toothbrush. And she likes it even less when I say, "But you never even noticed all the other times!"

No comments: